Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of
this Shawn Ltd web site (the "Web
site"). Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the
Terms, do not use this Web site.
If you do use the Web site, your conduct
indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- RULES OF USE
- This site is governed by English law and any dispute or legal
action shall be dealt with by the English courts.
- This web site is only for the information of authorised users
which excludes users who are prohibited under the applicable laws
of their citizenship, domicile or residence from receiving such
information or receiving such information in the format presented
on this web site.
- Please note that the information available on this web site may
change from time to time.
- This Web site is the property of Shawn Ltd. Except unless
explicitly stated, the contents of this Web site may not be copied,
reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted
or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior express
written permission of Shawn Ltd. You may not distribute,
display or copy any of the contents of the pages contained in this
Web site to third parties including, but not limited to, "mirroring"
any material on this Web site.
- You may print or download to disk the contents of an individual
page of this Web site for the purpose of private and personal non-commercial
use. You may also permit your computer to make an electronically
stored, transient copy of the content in this Web site for the purpose
of viewing it while connected to the Internet only. However, you
may only make one copy of any content.
- Your use of this Web site does not create a license or any other
rights in Shawn Ltd trademarks, service marks, copyrights,
or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights. By using
this Web site, you agree to be bound by these Rules of Use.
- Shawn Ltd reserves the right to revise the Rules of Use
at any time, without notice, and you hereby agree to be bound by
such changes. The permission granted herein by Shawn Ltd
may be terminated at any time without cause or notice.
- The sites included in the index are developed by persons over
whom Shawn Ltd exercises no control. Shawn Ltd
assumes no responsibility for the content of any site included in
- All trademarks and images within this website are the property of
their respective owners and are NOT available for sale.
- CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The information contained in the material in this Web site is
only for information purposes. The material on this Web site does
not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material in
this Web site to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take
(or refrain from taking) any action.
- Shawn Ltd does not make any warranty or representation
as to the accuracy or fitness for purpose of any material on this
Web site or the reliability of the access to this Web site In no
event do we accept liability of any description, including liability
for negligence (except for personal injury or death), for any damages
or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue,
profits, or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of
or inability to use this Web site Shawn Ltd makes no warranty
that this Web site (or web sites which are linked to this Web site)
is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing
- The pages contained in this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies
and typographical errors. The information in these pages may be
updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept
no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up
to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all
the pages in this Web site are owned or licensed to Shawn Ltd.
Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic
works in the pages in this Web site have asserted their moral right
pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act
1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
- Shawn Ltd encourages you to use your discretion while
browsing the Internet. Although Shawn Ltd has made a diligent
effort to exclude objectionable material, some sites may contain
information that some people may find inappropriate. In the event
you find such objectionable materials we encourage you to forward
email to notify Shawn Ltd of any material found by you
to be objectionable so that we may review this material and take
the appropriate action.
- Shawn Ltd AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS
SITE IS FREE OF OBJECTIONABLE OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL.
- This Web site contains material submitted and created by third
parties. Shawn Ltd excludes all liability for any illegality
arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
- This Web site also contains links to other web sites which are
not under the control of and are not maintained by Shawn Ltd.
Shawn Ltd is not responsible for the content of those sites.
Shawn Ltd provides these links for your convenience only
but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
- FEEDBACK INFORMATION
- Any information provided to Shawn Ltd in connection with
Shawn Ltd Web Site shall be provided by the submitter and
received by Shawn Ltd on a non-confidential basis Shawn Ltd
shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
- ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING
THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE DISCLAIMED BY SHAWN LTD
AND ITS SUPPLIERS.
- SHAWN LTD'S POLICY CONCERNING CLAIMS
- Claims of infringement should be in writing and should be directed
to Shawn Ltd as specified below. You should include the
following information in the written notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised
to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been
infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online
site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of
such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing
or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be
removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information
reasonably sufficient to permit Shawn Ltd to locate
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider
to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone
number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which
the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief
that use of the material in the matter complained of is not
authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate,
and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is
authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right
that is allegedly infringed.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
- Shawn Ltd has created this privacy statement in order
to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses
our information gathering and dissemination practices for this web
- We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with
our server, and to administer our Web site.
- This site contains links to other sites. Shawn Ltd
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content
of such Web sites
- CONTACTING SHAWN LTD
- If you have any questions about this statement, the practices
of this site, or your dealings with this Web site please contact
All Rights Reserved.